Here are a few lists of questions that I’m regularly asked. If you don’t find answers to your questions below, send me an email.
- How many images do you deliver from a wedding? Generally between 500-800. There are several variables such as the length of the event.
- What is a print release? It grants you the right to print and reproduce the images delivered from your wedding. A print release is always included with my wedding coverage.
- What do you wear? Either a suit or black pants and shirt.
- What kind of gear do you use? My primary camera body is a Canon 5D mkIII (currently one of the best on the market) and my secondary body is a Canon 7D. I use Professional L series lenses and some EF primes.
- Are you insured? Yes.
- Do you shoot the wedding? Yes. I am the primary photographer for every wedding I book.
Engagement Shoot FAQs
- What should we wear? Patterns on clothing can be a little distracting. Solid colors are generally more flattering and look the best. Also, tennis shoes can dominate a photo so I would suggest wearing something other than sneakers. In the end, wear what ever makes you feel comfortable and expresses the true you. You are more than welcome to bring alternate outfits to shoot as well.
- Where should we have the photos made? Consider some locations that are special to you and your fiance. If you are having trouble thinking of the perfect location, I’m happy to make some suggestions.
- What time of day is best? Usually about an hour and a half or so before sun set is the best time to start. The light then is beautiful and flattering.